Flu Clinics at Bishops Castle Medical Practice Autumn 2015
Flu clinics will be held at the Bishop’s Castle Medical Practice every Monday and Thursday afternoon from 5.00 – 6.00 pm, starting on Monday 28th September.
No appointment is necessary but please report to reception on your arrival.
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions
- are very overweight
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer’s allowance or you are a main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill.
- are a healthcare worker with direct patient contact, or a social care worker
For more information please contact the surgery or go to the following http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/Pages/who-should-have-flu-vaccine.aspx